• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Punch Recipes

The best punch I ever had was at a Christmas party hosted by philosophy prof Dr Lewis back when I was at MSD. It was non-alcoholic, but it had some foamy, frothy whipped cream type stuff on top that was awesome.

ooh, i had that too. it was pretty delicious.

The Force:

Case of Natty
6 Lemonade Concentrate
6 Red Bulls
Handle of Everclear
Mix in shitty frat cooler

Make sure the women dont drink more than two cups. Enjoy.

The Force:

Case of Natty
6 Lemonade Concentrate
6 Red Bulls
Handle of Everclear
Mix in shitty frat cooler

Make sure the women dont drink more than two cups. Enjoy.

I know this as "speed". And yes, two cups is pleeeenty.

That's my old "turkey baster" recipe, aka speed.

The cops at wake were so confused about us having turkey basters that they didn't even think twice about us drinking liquor in the parking lot.

There is no way that a case of natty is sufficient to water down a full handle of Everclear suitable for female consumption. Unless you're using the lower proof Everclear.

isn't lower proof the only stuff you can get these days in NC?

Yes, lower proof is now the only kind. I did Smirnoff instead of EC, don't want people puking everywhere.

Thanks everyone. I think I've decided to go with a variation of the Artillery Punch. I found a recipe online that takes a new approach on it, and I'm going to take some tips from this book I have called "Imbibe" that goes through the history of cocktails, and has an Artillery Punch recipe similar to the one above. Finding the cawtaba wine is going to be a challenge, but the online version calls for simple red wine, so if I have to then that's what I'll go with. Came down to this or the Philly Fish House Punch (which my book describes as the greatest of all American punches), so I'll have to try that one soon.

Definitely post how it turns out. Good punches (not talking shit with Red Bull or Everclear in it) are awesome. I've made two versions of the Fish House Punch, one was great and the other was mediocre. I've heard of Artillery Punch but never tried making it.

I'll defs report back. And it seems that finding the Catawba wine will be easy. Little did I know that they shit wine my MIL drinks is Catawba and they have it at my localish Total Wine.

I buy most of my liquor in WV, so I don't really know. WV is fucking awesome - there are literally drive-thrus that you can buy liquor from.

there's one of those in greenville... pretty sure there's one in elon, too. the brew-thru.

There is no way that a case of natty is sufficient to water down a full handle of Everclear suitable for female consumption. Unless you're using the lower proof Everclear.

This recipe is from when I was undergrad when there was no such thing as the lower proof everclear. For some reason this concoction mixed perfectly as to not be disgusting. I never heard a female say it was undrinkable. Besides, the taste wasnt really the point. I can honestly say that that recipe would sufficiently fuck up an entire pregame of 12+ people.

snooki.gif

Back