• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB Alec Morris commits to Wake

:laugh: at scout calling him an average sized QB. It looks like he throws a really pretty short/medium ball, really pretty mobile for his size too imo:

I feel like a good 50% of HS football recruit videos use this song.

Smart guy too. Has A/B average in AP classes at Allen. Kid sounds like a great pick up.

Well at least we know we are able to get some taller qb's here now.

Eye reminds me of the kentonite who slobbed Ben mauk's knob his whole career (can't remember that guy's handle).

he looked really good in that video, those were some difficult throws. looks like he can really pick apart a defense

Welcome to Texas High School football.....although Allen and Dallas Highland Park have taken things to a new level with the spending.

I will say this, I did see Texas School Districts build stadiums at the district level and max out games at really nice complexes with games Thursday, Friday, Saturday and sometimes even Sunday.

What I like about this highlight reel is that, for the most part, he's putting the ball in places where only his receivers can make the catch. Good to see that he's not just relying on an athletic wide out to make a play. This kid looks like he can play. Will be fun to watch a QB battle over the next couple of years. Good problem to have IMO

Welcome to Texas High School football.....although Allen and Dallas Highland Park have taken things to a new level with the spending.

I will say this, I did see Texas School Districts build stadiums at the district level and max out games at really nice complexes with games Thursday, Friday, Saturday and sometimes even Sunday.

Can't forget Westlake.

Our school district though (Conroe ISD) did build one of the district wide complexes. It also includes a giant natatorium at one end of the field. It's basically a FCS stadium.

I hope the teachers are driving Benzes in these school districts. That's obscene.

Back