• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

QB Tyler Cameron Gone from Wake FBall Team

Hope we put Garside and an extra TE in on most plays to block, so Wolford does not get killed.

Seriously, this is a sobering situation. Clemson will hit Wolford! If he goes down, "ugly" does not describe what happens next...and that on national/or regional TV.

Thanks. I know there was no love lost between him and the fanbase, but hadn't heard he had moved on

PrestigiousGargantuanCrownofthornsstarfish.gif

I am mostly concerned about spring practices, because I believe we'll only have 1 scholarship quarterback next year. This is a lot of reps for Wolford to have to take, and this also diminishes the amount of work our receivers can get.

He no longer writes for BSD, but does a lot of high schools sports coverage for the news & observer. Some behind the scenes stuff after the [Redacted] resignation, but I'd rather not get into that.

He is as clumsy as he is stupid

It's what is best for him and I'm sure his mother would agree. It also makes it easier to recruit QBs knowing that we have no depth at the position. Let Claws get somebody in that he wants. It's only the most important position on the field.

It's what is best for him and I'm sure his mother would agree. It also makes it easier to recruit QBs knowing that we have no depth at the position. Let Claws get somebody in that he wants. It's only the most important position on the field.

For a second I thought this was about Mundy. I was with you on the first sentence but then the second sentence made me rethink what you were talking about.

Reactions: BDL
One more scholarship opening for the class of '15. Going 2-10, 3-9, 4-8. Does it really make a difference? Clawson is shooting for 2016 to be the year. That's when his guys will be upperclassmen and he'll be looking for a contract extension. The contrast to this year's disaster will only make '16 look better. Good bye Tyler and best of luck at the JUCO you end up at.

Why would a guy leave school in November and not finish up the semester? You would think he could tough it out a few more weeks and at least leave with some academic credit for his trouble.

Why would a guy leave school in November and not finish up the semester? You would think he could tough it out a few more weeks and at least leave with some academic credit for his trouble.

When mommy convinces you you're NFL-bound, it's all moot.

One more scholarship opening for the class of '15. Going 2-10, 3-9, 4-8. Does it really make a difference? Clawson is shooting for 2016 to be the year. That's when his guys will be upperclassmen and he'll be looking for a contract extension. The contrast to this year's disaster will only make '16 look better. Good bye Tyler and best of luck at the JUCO you end up riding the bench at.

FIFY

Back