• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quarterback Rating Against FSU

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
The first team to do it this year, and only the second team to have a 0.0 qb rating in the last 10 years.

Our four year starting QB and his likely replacement combined for the lowest possible QB rating.

I don't appreciate the lengths this coaching staff is willing to go to so that we clamor for the option offense again.

Our four year starting QB and his likely replacement combined for the lowest possible QB rating.

But don't worry - our QB recruit for this year doesn't even start for his HS team ...

Want another pick 6?

If anyone could throw a pick 6 on a screen pass it would have been Wake Forest today. It's almost impossible to do if you run the play correctly but I don't think that would stop us.

Yep. I did some looking into it and posted it on the recruiting thread about a month ago.

Lemar Harris got demoted from starter as a dual threat QB to a part time QB, possibly the option QB, shortly after he verballed.

The guy who replaced him is a sophomore who may be a high level prospect.

The Scout thread on Harris came up in a Google search. Interesting insights from very old school poster Deacin Durham. Good guy. Met up with him once or twice when I was in Durham.

I imagine Harris will play another position and we are still looking for a QB who will be overhyped and considered a potential four-year starter.

Last edited:
Yep. I did some looking into it and posted it on the recruiting thread about a month ago.

Lemar Harris got demoted from starter as a dual threat QB to a part time QB, possibly the option QB, shortly after he verballed.

The guy who replaced him is a sophomore who may be a high level prospect.

The Scout thread on Harris came up in a Google search. Interesting insights from very old school poster Deacin Durham. Good guy. Met up with him once or twice when I was in Durham.

I imagine Harris will play another position and we are still looking for a QB who will be overhyped and considered a potential four-year starter.

Oh boy. The future does not look good.

Oh the sophomore QB's name is Reid Herring.

Not sure what it means that our recruit got demoted by a guy whose name is one letter away from "red herring."

Back