• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quick help from the Pit - Flying sans License

So far we have someone getting though security license, one with sharp tools, and another for being a Cubs fan. TSA sounds AWESOME! But hey let's not forget to take off our shoes.

I know you have all been waiting with bated breath to find out if I made it back on the return trip.

Lo and behold, I am through again - with even less fanfare this time. She looked at me when she took my ID/boarding pass, she signed the boarding pass and handed it back and let me through without a second glance, no extra screening, nothing.

Bad news? The 2 inflight movies were that adam sandler movie with brooklyn decker and aniston - and hallpass, both were movies I actually wanted to see, both ended up being pretty terrible.

Great News? On my flight were two of my favorite TV actors growing up - there was this guy and this guy. 2 things came up from this - had good ol' boys stuck in my head all night and for freaking 83, he looked pretty damn good.

I haven't been on a domestic flight that showed a movie in a long time, and I fly a lot.

Try flying a 737 from Salt Lake City to Philadelphia on Delta - not one of the old Song planes with the tv in the seat in front of you (always happy when I fly on one of those), it was the whole drop down screen from the ceiling thing.

Back