• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Racism at Wake

MysteryMen

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
ea5dua.png

Apologies if this is has been posted already, but I hadn't seen it. I find this absolutely shocking; Wake has become so much more diverse in recent years--it's sad to hear that this element still exists.

And the worst part is that I got to this photo from a Tweet by Richard Deitsch who has 180K followers. Not good pub for the University.

You're shocked that there are a couple of drunk noisy bigots on campus ?

ea5dua.png

Apologies if this is has been posted already, but I hadn't seen it. I find this absolutely shocking; Wake has become so much more diverse in recent years--it's sad to hear that this element still exists.

And the worst part is that I got to this photo from a Tweet by Richard Deitsch who has 180K followers. Not good pub for the University.

That's the worst part?

A coworker said she drove past the main campus gates last night and they were barricaded with cops and caution tape. I reckon this is the reason. Sad.

meh. this nonsense happens everywhere. Some a lot more than other places.

Can't believe this is being met with apathy

Disgusting behavior that shouldn't be tolerated

Can't believe this is being met with apathy

Disgusting behavior that shouldn't be tolerated

Seriously. It's the reason we have a President Trump. Lots of white people feel like this isn't their problem. Or at least, not a priority.

So "individuals" were shouting the N-word in and around residence halls.
Has anyone investigated the football team's whereabouts? Hopefully the police are stationed around the practice field to arrest any perpetrators of this heinous act at the next practice.
Or maybe someone was just playing some JayZ or Weezy out the window? Hopefully all downloads of their songs been blocked from campus.

Has anyone investigated the football team's whereabouts? Hopefully the police are stationed around the practice field to arrest any perpetrators of this heinous act at the next practice.
Or maybe someone was just playing some JayZ or Weezy out the window? Hopefully all downloads of their songs been blocked from campus.

oh-my-takei.gif

Jesus dude

I think the best 2&2 race-related observation is how his son laughs different after hanging out with black kids at school.

God, fuck you.

Back