• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Racism at Wake

So "individuals" were shouting the N-word in and around residence halls.
Has anyone investigated the football team's whereabouts? Hopefully the police are stationed around the practice field to arrest any perpetrators of this heinous act at the next practice.
Or maybe someone was just playing some JayZ or Weezy out the window? Hopefully all downloads of their songs been blocked from campus.
I want to believe that you're not dumb enough to actually believe this. Or at least you haven't really really thought through a statement like this before saying it.

I want to believe that you're not dumb enough to actually believe this. Or at least you haven't really really thought through a statement like this before saying it.

It's 2&2, why are you giving him any credit or leeway at all?

So "individuals" were shouting the N-word in and around residence halls.
Has anyone investigated the football team's whereabouts? Hopefully the police are stationed around the practice field to arrest any perpetrators of this heinous act at the next practice.
Or maybe someone was just playing some JayZ or Weezy out the window? Hopefully all downloads of their songs been blocked from campus.

Spinzone level: Max.

Fun analogy between that and your "trump will be the greatest president since FDR" post

I think you confuse things that amuse you with quality

A coworker said she drove past the main campus gates last night and they were barricaded with cops and caution tape. I reckon this is the reason. Sad.

This was a sick act, but I have to think the cops have better things to do than respond to calls that someone heard words that were offensive.

This was a sick act, but I have to think the cops have better things to do than respond to calls that someone heard words that were offensive.

University Police? On a Wednesday?

But seriously, I doubt this incident was the reason the gates were barricaded.

A student reported that they were unfairly treated on campus and it specifically was about a racial slur.

I would have thought more alums would be ashamed about such behavior on campus.

It's despicable. I hate to hear about this, anywhere, and I certainly do not expect to hear about this shit at Wake.

Back