• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Raleigh Brunch Recs?

mmmm Briggs. The original is in Cary, I forget about their second location.
Flying Biscuit is delicious as well, good mention Ph.

Are you sure? I thought the one on creedmoor was the original and it's called "brigs great beginnings" at that location.

I vote for poole's and irregardless.

Are you sure? I thought the one on creedmoor was the original and it's called "brigs great beginnings" at that location.

I vote for poole's and irregardless.

hm, actually i'm not sure. the one in cary has been there for 15ish years, assumed it was first but i honestly don't know. it's 'the original' in my mind! great food, regardless.

hm, actually i'm not sure. the one in cary has been there for 15ish years, assumed it was first but i honestly don't know. it's 'the original' in my mind! great food, regardless.

Pretty sure the original is the one in Raleigh. I'm now desperately craving a prime rib eggs benedict right about now. Briggs is so good.

Yeah we ate at the one on Creedmoor back in the early 90s, which is crazy because that was 20 years ago.

Going to Raleigh tomorrow to see Ben Folds and looking for Sunday brunch recs. Is Poole's still the place?

We are staying downtown near the amphitheater. Planning on doing The Pit and Crank Arm Brewery prior to the show, no plans after yet.

Certainly open to suggestion on before/after concert options, really excited about Crank Arm but didn't see any other breweries to talk to around there. Need to find out if Crude Bitters has a store front I can visit, or if it is just for their special events, would like to stop by there at some point.

Back