• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rate the avatar above you

10/10 and even better when he changes for special occasions

10/10 for freaking me out when i saw the real painting @ WF.

Whoops, LbE beat me to it. She gets a 9/10.

@ITC (since you were neglected) - your avatar is top 10 on this board. Greatest captain, greatest facepalm. 10/10.

Also, don't mind the Houston Texans or Arian Foster. He's a superb athlete - 8/10.

2/4

That's how the joke goes, right?

Also, I think Toogs' avatar is perfect for him. For those who don't know, it is Commodus from Gladiator passing judgement.

3/10 Looks like Orlando Bloom in Troy but he never had a scene like that. Confused

The small pic makes it look like Kyle MacLachlan is wearing a Chewbacca ammo belt.

10/10

My dad always used to say that primates were my cousin whenever we would see one and now I say the same thing to my daughter.

Last edited:
The retro deacon was my avatar on the old boards for a while, so I freak out momentarily whenever I see a df78 post and think "I didn't--Oh... Yeah..."

7.5/10 to 09X - I like when W and F are used in creative ways, and Walgreens is a pretty good store and pharmacy. (kidding)

Eta- took too long to respond, so 8/10 to dv7.

Back