• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rate the avatar above you

9.5/10. Shatner would be a 10/10.

5/10. IDK where it comes from, but you can't complain about big tabes, and it reminds me of playing leisure suit larry back in the day.

The retro deacon was my avatar on the old boards for a while, so I freak out momentarily whenever I see a df78 post and think "I didn't--Oh... Yeah..."

7.5/10 to 09X - I like when W and F are used in creative ways, and Walgreens is a pretty good store and pharmacy. (kidding)

Eta- took too long to respond, so 8/10 to dv7.

Good thing I don't post that much.

5/10. I have no good reason other than...Well, I made the duck blue because I've never seen a blue duck before, and, to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue duck.

Last edited:
What avatar will get me a high grade? I want to trick someone into giving me a 10 and then change my avatar to Hitler, so that person will look like a Nazi sympathizer and everyone else will say "ULTIMATE PRANK ALERT!".

Good thing I don't post that much.

5/10. I have no good reason other than...Well, I made the duck blue because I've never seen a blue duck before, and, to be honest with you, I wanted to see a blue duck.

Love the Deacon: 10/10

^ Opus from Bloom County, which should shove it into 10/10. You are 10/10 too. CAMTHEMAN!!!

^ Opus from Bloom County, which should shove it into 10/10. You are 10/10 too. CAMTHEMAN!!!

6/10 since its probably a joke you understand, but the wording is too damn small.

Back