• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rate Yourself As a Singer

Rate Yourself As a Singer

• Total voters

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
Welcome. On this thread you're tasked to rate yourself as a singer on a 1 to 10 scale. This is serious business. Use some damn self-awareness in rating yourself please.

A 1 is you can't carry a tune or hit a note even when you're listening to a song you've heard thousands of times and don't even need to think about the lyrics. Your dog leaves the room when you sing; long time friends cringe.

A 5 is you can find some notes, you can sing some of your favorite songs and occasionally someone might say "cool harmony" if you're singing along in the car. If you sing in the shower and someone hears you, it's neither a glorious nor excruciating experience.

A 10 is you have either been paid for your services, been balls deep in chorus for years and folks want you to come perform for them, and/or you can belt Adele hitting 99% of the notes. Angels peer from the clouds to hear your beautiful tunes and God eagerly awaits your presence amidst the heavens to join in the serenading gospel.

Additionally, what is the song you sing the BEST. AKA if you had to karaoke for your life, what song are you singing to prevent the guillotine from a picky jury of your peers? Doesn't matter if you're a 1 or a 10, what are you singing?

I'm a 4. I'm not very good but there are some songs I can sing pretty well. The dude from the Lumineers fits into my limited range pretty well. I'm probably singing Stubborn Love or Cleopatra by them to save my life.

I voted a conservative 5. Hard to say what I’d sing best, would have to think about that but it needs to heavily feature my startlingly accurate falsetto.

If you voted 9 or higher you are required to drop a sample on here or fuck that.

If you voted 9 or higher you are required to drop a sample on here or fuck that.
IaT and I could do a duet. He's probably one of the only people on here who's actually heard me sing before.

I want you to be the guy on the left because that guy looks like he’s cool as fuck.

ETA: nothing against the guy on the right. Just. If we have one pick of those two dudes

I want you to be the guy on the left because that guy looks like he’s cool as fuck.

ETA: nothing against the guy on the right. Just. If we have one pick of those two dudes
On the left it is. From L-R: gtr/vox, bass, keys, drums. I did all the production work for tune. I sure love playing with these guys. I'm humbled they let me hang out. No shit.

Back