• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

REAL SHEEP round 4

giphy.gif

Up to 8 warriors now, y'all need to say IN to build the momentum. Come Friday morning when people realize there's no fake sheep the submissions should start pouring in.

In Real Sheep, are we allowed reasonable advance discussion of the questions or does everyone get very nervous like in Fake Sheep? If so, I want to say that for the purposes of this week's contest, I'm assuming this does not count as a Mark Wahlberg "movie":

In Real Sheep, are we allowed reasonable advance discussion of the questions or does everyone get very nervous like in Fake Sheep? If so, I want to say that for the purposes of this week's contest, I'm assuming this does not count as a Mark Wahlberg "movie":

Within Reason, up to 11, although there's one incomplete entry as RJKarl was unaware that Fuck, Chuck, Marry requires you to submit 3 names. Also, DeacHawk's LANDMINE ANSWER still stands, surprisingly, there's still one up for grabs!!!

Also, Ribbons: Your answers aren't funny enough for submission.

Let the people decide if those are funny or not. That is what real sheep is all about and why you were elected.

Let the people decide if those are funny or not. That is what real sheep is all about and why you were elected.

Don't you tell me what real sheep is about, I KNOW what real sheep is about. There are a few good ones, but Bob Macadoo does not look like Clam Chowder.

bob or ben mcadoo?

It was meant to be Ben, but obviously an error was made. Real sheep has a weaker review system than fake sheep, admittedly. Where we cut costs in review and oversight we spend in content.

Accepting answers for either.

Back