• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reasons Why Texas Sucks?

really uncool man, there's a no-callout rule. texasdeac10 is a good guy.

0 percent state income tax.
Booming economy.

What else?

I'm still trying my best to move there. I know it is politically backwards, but so is NC. I love Austin. However, my best job lead is in Plano.

Tumbleweeds, Cowboys, the word Texas on everything, middle of nowhere, Houston, oh and the place is in the middle of the desert.

I'm still trying my best to move there. I know it is politically backwards, but so is NC. I love Austin. However, my best job lead is in Plano.

Look for housing in west Plano if you're going to end up there and want to stay in Plano. Or west Richardson (Canyon Creek) if you want to stay close to the city. Allen, Carrolton, and Frisco are all options as well.

Look for housing in west Plano if you're going to end up there and want to stay in Plano. Or west Richardson (Canyon Creek) if you want to stay close to the city. Allen, Carrolton, and Frisco are all options as well.

It's not a bad reverse commute to Plano if you want to live in Dallas. I drive up to Allen everyday.

Thanks for the advice. May be back for more soon. I'll keep you posted. Now that it's confirmed that TAB hates it that much I know I am heading in the right direction.

Lived there for 5 years. I absolutely love Texas.

il_570xN.268761944.jpg

BLOG_TexasForever.jpg

2901478716_c91a0ebc58_o.jpg

Texas-bluebonnets-field.jpg

Back