• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reasons Why Texas Sucks?

Just as I suspected, everyone hates Dallas.

Well done, ogboards. I salute you.

that Lewis Black bit is funny...and of course completely representative of why so many people hate BOTH New York and Texas. Obnoxious in different ways.

Texas is a big tent, we've got room for all of y'all. So come check us out! Especially in Houston!

Texas is a big tent, we've got room for all of y'all. So come check us out! Especially in Houston!

Sweet new abortion bill on the table today -- banning abortions after SIX weeks. Most chicks don't even realize they are pregnant until about that time (or so I have heard).

Sweet new abortion bill on the table today -- banning abortions after SIX weeks. Most chicks don't even realize they are pregnant until about that time (or so I have heard).

Yeah, if I end up moving to Texas, I'll definitely be switching one state that is trying super hard to go backwards as fast as it can (NC) for one that already has quite a head start in that area...

Yeah, if I end up moving to Texas, I'll definitely be switching one state that is trying super hard to go backwards as fast as it can (NC) for one that already has quite a head start in that area...

I did it a year ago last month. NC is still number one in my heart, but the crazies are everywhere.

that Lewis Black bit is funny...and of course completely representative of why so many people hate BOTH New York and Texas. Obnoxious in different ways.

Yeah. He took a message about the state of NY and made it entirely about the city.

Back