• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rebecca Black

I like her w/ the mussed up bed head better than the straight do.

Btw, how desperate was the "rapper" on this song to get some money? Kind of like Sir Mix a Lot playing a Chuck e Cheese's.

apparently, the rapper dude is in every single video that ARK produces. Yeah, I looked at their website.

New Rebecca Black inspired user name: WhichDeacCanITake

I coined it first! (but too lazy to register)

There has never been a Wake coed that looks like your aviator.

lol-rebecca-black-20234604-120-77.gif

okay so something amazing happened tonight...my daughter (7 months) has never really used her bouncer, just kinda stood in it perfectly content. well i played this song for the wifey and all the sudden my daughter started jumping in the jumper like it was going out of style. i got it on video and will have to upload. it was hysterical.

If listening to Mozart makes a child more intelligent, then I'd probably stay away from Rebecca Black.

okay so something amazing happened tonight...my daughter (7 months) has never really used her bouncer, just kinda stood in it perfectly content. well i played this song for the wifey and all the sudden my daughter started jumping in the jumper like it was going out of style. i got it on video and will have to upload. it was hysterical.

Ha! DO WANT :)

finally listened to this for the first time last night.

WHAT HAS BEEN HEARD CANNOT BE UNHEARD.

Back