• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rec Billiards Can Suck It

Was that before or after he wore sunglasses indoors to look cool and tough?

I really like the visual image of RJ=MJ throwing a sucker punch.

I really like the visual image of RJ=MJ throwing a sucker punch.

yeah, I wasnt about to get left out of the fight, but I didn't even get to feel good about it cause I was instantly headlocked by the bouncer and dragged outside.

I think I really need to get into a bar fight. I've never been in one, and at 25 I think I'll soon be too old to start one. Think I might start one this weekend, especially if we lose to State. I'll be on the hunt for Wolfpackers at the bars in Winston Saturday night.

I think I really need to get into a bar fight. I've never been in one, and at 25 I think I'll soon be too old to start one. Think I might start one this weekend, especially if we lose to State. I'll be on the hunt for Wolfpackers at the bars in Winston Saturday night.

Tailgate fights are better.

phan got into an awesome fight with some FSU fans after the game 07 I believe. It involved him actually getting into a car, the car starting to pull away and him jumping back out to continue fighting.

eta. 07 season year after the o bowl

Last edited:

Not with State fans.

3709772-220x165.jpg

phan got into an awesome fight with some FSU fans after the game 07 I believe. It involved him actually getting into a car, the car starting to pull away and him jumping back out to continue fighting.

eta. 07 season year after the o bowl

that was awesome. way better than the one at the orange bowl. i freakin pawned those fsu knuckleheads.

I shoved a guy at bar last weekend, he was being a dick tho. then he pussed out and I left. my roommate was bringing home some really trashy babes so i thought starting a fight might make me look cooler to them, didnt work.

So...

Anybody in the W-S area participate in an APA league (or something similar)?

I stumbled my way onto a solid team with one of my neighbors in Richmond and I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. His group of guys had been playing together for 15-20 years. They were exceptionally good and they were really fun guys to be around. I get the feeling that this isn't the case with most APA teams (especially randomly assigned ones). I only played ~1 league session, but I am definitely going to miss it.

The bar within a mile of our house in Lewisville has an informal competition night on Thursdays. I'll probably give that a shot the next couple of weeks, but if anybody has an existing team I could join or would be interested in starting something along those lines... I'd be very interested.

Back