• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rec Billiards Can Suck It

Rec Billiards has the best Thursday night pints in town. Your loss hombre.

we used to go to burke st every thursday pretty much in the spring as all the sophs turned 21 and jampacked the o-house. on one of these adventures (after a thirsty thursday) they wouldnt let cheese in because he was wearing his personalized NL all star jersey he got for playing in some father/son event before the game in houston. he was wearing khakis. ended up rocking the white tee instead.

think that may have been the same night we got in to a fight w/ some d-bags, and after it was broken up and people were getting dragged out rj=mj landed a sweet sucker punch on the dude that started it when he was getting dragged out of teh bar.

in fairness my sucker punch was in response to another sucker punch said dude had just landed on another friend. or at least thats what i thought, I was pretty drunk at the time

not to mention that tool deserved it. i still wonder if he'd try to buddy up to m if he saw me in person now, or if he'd realize from the fight, big kahuna, etc. that i hate him.

I saw him like a year ago and he tried to be buddy buddy with me.

Last edited:
Disagree.

johnny_hands.gif

i wish i had a pic of bish in his totes monte lime green bandana that he insisted on wearing for the first 2 weeks of senior year when he moved into our house

this reminds me of the time i got kicked out of opera house for being too awesome.

i wish i had a pic of bish in his totes monte lime green bandana that he insisted on wearing for the first 2 weeks of senior year when he moved into our house

remember when bish wore a headband for like 2 straight months freshmen year to try and get his hair to naturally stand up in the front.

Back