• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

- really cute dress
- two side tables for my bedroom
- polka dotted spoon rest
- white leather tufted storage bench to use instead of a coffee table

... just a little retail therapy after a veryyyy long week last week

Recently procured a trampoline for the wife's birthday.

Also recently walking through the door: one gazillion gifts for friend's baby showers. Correction, wife's friends baby showers. I'd buy them a box of diapers and call it even.

The spending in our house is about to hit the floor in the name of debt reduction and building up a few year's worth of savings so we have more options in life.

The 06 and 07 football seasons from Drew. Thanks Bud!

(it's not really a purchase but I gladly put up dough for it)

SLV

2011 Honda Pilot

Rossa Corza Ghost Putter

img1B.jpg

Depending on what your pushing with that you will be very happy. Good prop but don't hit anything or it will shatter.

We need to hear the story about what happened to the first ones I sent you.

Weeeell....

Wedding was planned for next June. (we were in April)

Told her: '' Honey, this isn't working anymore. You doing humanitarian work in Bogota and me having career plans over here...nah''

Next thing I know, PS3 is flying out the window, golf clubs are in the container and of course, my most prized possesion AKA the 06 football season got axed..

Not in a usual way to say the least.

In the fireplace it goes!
So I watched my goddamned dvds slowly burn in an agonizing cry....
(made up the cry part just for effect)

Livin in Canada and still following the Deacs religiously, I never attempted to get new dvds.

But I just brought a safe, so I sent my friend Drew a pm.... I am ready
And single....

just ordered some new cycling sunglasses (Tifosi Wisps w/ phototechnic lenses in matte silver) and a new helmet (Giro Stylus, matte titanium and silver).

next purchase will be a 2XU tri singlet...

you bought a neon? those things have horrible crash test ratings.

umm... I can't tell if you're serious or joking

:squint:

definitely joking with regards to the picture as a whole (but serious about the terrible crash test ratings)

Back