• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

I have four of the 14 ounce WF ones, and last week for my birthday my GF got me the 22 oz WF one.

It's really all we use. I also like them because you don't need a coaster.

I picked up a pair of New Balance/Vibram Minimus shoes this weekend. Similar to the ones below but gray. I'm impressed with how lightweight they are, it feel like I'm just wearing socks with hard soles on the bottom. They're very comfortable, but I'm concerned with durability since they're so lightweight and the fabric is so thin.

082812_New-Balance-1010.JPG

I picked up a pair of New Balance/Vibram Minimus shoes this weekend. Similar to the ones below but gray. I'm impressed with how lightweight they are, it feel like I'm just wearing socks with hard soles on the bottom. They're very comfortable, but I'm concerned with durability since they're so lightweight and the fabric is so thin.

082812_New-Balance-1010.JPG

Same...I saw these on SlickDeals for $35 and decided to give them a shot. My wife wears Vibrams to the gym and loves how light they are on her feet. I'm looking forward to trying these out.

MO10WR_alt7.jpg

Also picked up a couple pairs of DC's for $20 a pop. Couldn't turn down shoes that cheap (I never buy shoes. Ever.)

pDCS1-8816544v485x465.jpg

pDCS1-6273820v485x465.jpg

Back