• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

In my opinion, everyone should own a black and white laser printer.

Picked this up last night from BestBuy for $99. Comes with a 1,500 page toner cartridge and wireless built in. Setup was as easy as can be, works with Mac, PC, Linux, and secured routers.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Brother...nter/1148536.p?id=1218225366203&skuId=1148536

Lowest price I've ever seen for a high quality laser printer with built in wireless networking.

In my opinion, everyone should own a black and white laser printer.

Picked this up last night from BestBuy for $99. Comes with a 1,500 page toner cartridge and wireless built in. Setup was as easy as can be, works with Mac, PC, Linux, and secured routers.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Brother...nter/1148536.p?id=1218225366203&skuId=1148536

Lowest price I've ever seen for a high quality laser printer with built in wireless networking.

I'm thinking of getting a laser printer, but I'd need color and WiFi.

I'm thinking of getting a laser printer, but I'd need color and WiFi.

Eh... Cheap color laser printers are pretty terrible generally. Toner is expensive, images don't look that great, you're talking $400+ usually to even get into the acceptable range...

I think it makes a lot more sense to get a $100 monochrome laser and a nice color inkjet if you're printing photos and presentations or whatever. But to each their own.

Opted for the bracelet, but will probs buy a rubber strap at some point.

I want a nice watch with a black leather strap. How much does a "nice" watch cost. The stuff at the store near my work is nice but given its location has to be greatly overpriced.

Completely subjective... what price range were you thinking?

A nice watch costs as much as you want to spend. And location shouldn't matter much. You can find out the real price of any watch really easily online and compare with the store. And don't buy a really nice watch online, or there is a good chance of getting ripped off.

A nice watch costs as much as you want to spend. And location shouldn't matter much. You can find out the real price of any watch really easily online and compare with the store. And don't buy a really nice watch online, or there is a good chance of getting ripped off.

The store I'm thinking of is right next door to a bar I goto alot in the heart of the Promenade. There's going to be promenade markup for sure. Most of the ones I liked looked to be about $3,500, which would make it worth more than my car. There's gotta be a few hundred dollar one that looks just as nice.

The store I'm thinking of is right next door to a bar I goto alot in the heart of the Promenade. There's going to be promenade markup for sure. Most of the ones I liked looked to be about $3,500, which would make it worth more than my car. There's gotta be a few hundred dollar one that looks just as nice.

Xcg6A38mdO6GGVUuDeXNi4MzYDKjKd2oaAtfvsIsKNf-o8ygHTn5ePwkPq4XXkUZT7YW1ikXf0bsnROsxOnUT8Lnv2yzDplZLu6zyedPpHTzHMhqJnyOfceysm8czMeEvEkcvxIRGrkA8bFCYgKTyjscZ1pk

I had a watch like this one years ago, it's $350 and I think it looks really nice.

Xcg6A38mdO6GGVUuDeXNi4MzYDKjKd2oaAtfvsIsKNf-o8ygHTn5ePwkPq4XXkUZT7YW1ikXf0bsnROsxOnUT8Lnv2yzDplZLu6zyedPpHTzHMhqJnyOfceysm8czMeEvEkcvxIRGrkA8bFCYgKTyjscZ1pk

I had a watch like this one years ago, it's $350 and I think it looks really nice.

anything like this annoys the hell outta my armhair, i don't know how people wear things like this. I need the leather strap, probably started liking that style from Phil Mickelson tbh.

anything like this annoys the hell outta my armhair, i don't know how people wear things like this. I need the leather strap, probably started liking that style from Phil Mickelson tbh.

I don't have much armhair :( I've got the body hair of an 8 year old. Swiss Army also has leather bands in that price range.

I don't have much armhair :( I've got the body hair of an 8 year old. Swiss Army also has leather bands in that price range.

There's Nothing quite as annoying as having armhair get violently and unexpectedly pulled out of your arm a few times a day.

I guess having child arms gives me more watch choices, I just bought a new one in the style of the picture I posted but a different brand.

I guess having child arms gives me more watch choices, I just bought a new one in the style of the picture I posted but a different brand.

Forearm cooch tickling >>> more diverse watch selection. You're missing out bro.

If you like simple styling, check out Nomos Glashütte. In-house movement and German design/manufacturing for ~$3k.

Back