• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

I'm glad we went with one that large. I only have 3 long guns right now, but we loaded all our ammunition, pistols and deer hunting/cleaning supplies in there. Packed that sucker to the gills.

Got my 1/3 of the season tix in. Upset that my buddy who bought them whom I've let move all his earthly possessions into my place and crash on my couch for two weeks, which played a significant role in the ending of my last relationship, is either in the process of or trying to upcharge me, which has a direct negative impact to 2 of my fellow posters/coinvestors.

11150%7C000001070%7C1692_moet-2002.jpg

lol - got neg repped for the Champagne as "white trash champagne". Sorry I'm not bathing in Dom every night.

Just picked this up on sale on Amazon to step the home theater up to 3d

Epson-EH-TW6000w_HOT.jpg

While on a recent business trip to Germany my wife picked up a pair of Mark McNairy 'whole cut derby shoes' for me. Stoked.

mark-mcnairy-one-piece-wholecut-derby-shoe-fw2011-2.jpg

...happy birthday, jason

Canon-EOS-Rebel-T2i.jpg

Picked it up in a package with a 18-55mm lens, 55-200mm, bag, and some other assorted stuff at Costco. I've been looking to upgrade from a point and shoot for a while; having a baby on the way helped to convince the wife to go ahead and get one. Very impressed with the video capabilities; I still have a lot to learn to get the most out of it.

ahh! i just got excited reading your post; i'd forgotten you guys were expecting :) congratulations again!

Just bought some shirts from Bonobos and they are MONTE

Only buying shirts from here now. Screw jcrew and polo.

Oooh, I definitely approve of the first book.

Back