• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recent Purchases Thread

Big Horn 24 Gun Safe:
576060.jpg

I managed to break my Etymotics Research earbuds again. No chance am I not buying a squaretrade warranty with them when I get another pair.

That's the bad thing about buying such expensive headphones. My first pair lasted for 2+ years. Second pair were destroyed within 2 weeks when kitty found the cord. Third pair lasted about 2+years until I accidentally shut the door on them and drug them for 10 miles down the road. 4th pair(xmas gift) fell out of my pocket onto our driveway. I couldn't find them and went to bed figuring I'd find them in the morning. We got about an inch of ice that night and I found them while clearing off my car, frozen to the driveway. They were in good condition, but closer inspection revealed that one ear bud was cracked and super glue didn't fix it. I had never used or read up on squaretrade before, but I think it is perfect for these things.

Facepalm

So yeah, going to be buying http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Rese...ef=sr_1_6?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1327900276&sr=1-6 in a few more weeks with a squaretrade warranty.

Kid who I know but am not friends with got Drunk like last year or 2 years ago and bought a professional quality soundboard or mixer that was really expensive. I heard it was 10g but I'm not sure of the actual price. He didn't know he'd ordered it since he blacked out and he only found it when it arrived at the campus post office. He kept it since his Grandfather is loaded but I still find that story ridiculous.

Last edited:
Round trip train tickets to Innsbruck for 3 days of mid-week boarding.

My girlfriend's family is going to Europe this summer and we are deciding between Salzburg and Innsbruck or Grindelwald(hiking/outdoors for the guys) and Interlaken for the girls.

I would love to go skiing over there. One of the shitty things about living in the midwest is that there are some really terrible places to ski/snowboard.

My girlfriend's family is going to Europe this summer and we are deciding between Salzburg and Innsbruck or Grindelwald(hiking/outdoors for the guys) and Interlaken for the girls.

I would love to go skiing over there. One of the shitty things about living in the midwest is that there are some really terrible places to ski/snowboard.

GRINDELWALD/INTERLAKEN

definitely that one.

and wtf, the girls can't hike?

GRINDELWALD/INTERLAKEN

definitely that one.

and wtf, the girls can't hike?

They could for a day, max. They really aren't into hiking, though. I want to get into the serious stuff so I'd rather just send them shopping.

They could for a day, max. They really aren't into hiking, though. I want to get into the serious stuff so I'd rather just send them shopping.

:squint:

ok.

I mean, interlaken isn't a great shopping destination... there's plenty to do and see and i'm sure a spa, but not really boutiques or anything (that I recall, but I also spent most of my time hiking, so I dunno).

if you guys do go, you've got to do the walk to trummel falls. also, if they want an easy hike/walk, they can take the gondola from grindelwald up to first and then walk up to the round restaurant at the very top - it's AMAZING views - and the guys could just hike the whole way up?

:squint:

ok.

I mean, interlaken isn't a great shopping destination... there's plenty to do and see and i'm sure a spa, but not really boutiques or anything (that I recall, but I also spent most of my time hiking, so I dunno).

if you guys do go, you've got to do the walk to trummel falls. also, if they want an easy hike/walk, they can take the gondola from grindelwald up to first and then walk up to the round restaurant at the very top - it's AMAZING views - and the guys could just hike the whole way up?

Yeah, I don't get it either, but I'm not going to argue.

I appreciate the advice. I'm going to do some more research and I'm sure I'll hit you up with some PMs when we get closer to deciding what we want to do.

0001013563025_500X500.jpg

Picked up one of these today. The coyotes behind the house are getting increasingly louder, and I'm anxious to see exactly how close they are getting. If I can confirm they're getting too close for comfort, my next purchase will be:

Nightvision scope for my rifle. Bye-bye coyotes.

0001013563025_500X500.jpg

Picked up one of these today. The coyotes behind the house are getting increasingly louder, and I'm anxious to see exactly how close they are getting. If I can confirm they're getting too close for comfort, my next purchase will be:

Nightvision scope for my rifle. Bye-bye coyotes.

Keep an eye out for bigfoot when using the trailcam, plez.

Oh you know it. If I find a pic of him, it's going to you immediately. Feel free to take the credit.

Back