• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Been watching "Everything Sucks" and liking it. It's not going to melt your mind, but it carries a lot of nostalgia if you were a 90s kid. Good story about the dynamics of growing up and a killer soundtrack too.

Archer will be leaving Netflix on March 14. I've been watching it for the first time every now and then and love it. Probably won't be able to finish it in the next week.

Did Mozart of the Jungle S4 just get added? My wife watches it.

Archer will be leaving Netflix on March 14. I've been watching it for the first time every now and then and love it. Probably won't be able to finish it in the next week.

Did Mozart of the Jungle S4 just get added? My wife watches it.

yeah, a week or so ago

another solid season.

someone go ahead and make a Paul Rudd/Gael Garcia Bernal buddy pic already

OK. I think she watched it. Not sure.

Been watching "Everything Sucks" and liking it. It's not going to melt your mind, but it carries a lot of nostalgia if you were a 90s kid. Good story about the dynamics of growing up and a killer soundtrack too.

I'm going to fire this up tonight. I'm a big 90's guy and good music guy too

Dude. You were warned after one.

I hate watched the last several episodes of season one. Somehow my wife watched 2 and 3. I would just shake my head disapprovingly and leave the room.

Back