• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

Randomly watched American Vandal w/ the wife over the last week. I enjoyed it a lot more than she did... She was really hoping for a more definitive answer at the end and thought it was trying to be too much (just be funny... why the life lessons?). I thought it was funny and very well done. Probably 2-3 episodes too long, but that's really my only criticism.

Trying to figure out what is next... Only really watching Survivor right now.

American Vandal was great. Right after that I watched Big Mouth so I have the two connected in my head. Big Mouth is also great.

I have two episodes left, but yeah, I dig it

what's wrong with Hailey? She gets her shot at freedom.

Looks like your misogyny is showing, bro!

Same here. I blew it off until I saw the trailer. Now it keeps popping into my head. It looks like it embraces some of that enlightening “Daniel Russo is the real bully” video.

I really enjoyed the final season of Love, but I could see how people might find both the main characters to be unlikable

if loving that cobra kai trailer is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Wild Wild Country is a trip.

I'm definitely team Sheela and Niren and anti-Capitalist Reagan Oregon farmer STOOGES. Though Sheela and the commune and Bhagwan Osho are pretty capitalist, so I'm a bit torn. Hmmmm... Still team Sheela because she wouldn't hesitate to cut a motherfucker if necessary.

Last edited:
After two episodes I am ready to join the Rajneesh sex cult. Where do I sign up and get my red jeans?

Some of the articles I’ve read about WWC talk about the conflict and difficulty deciding who is in he right and who is wrong, in the early years. I watched the whole series pretty quickly, and never felt that any of the cult leaders were anything but the bad guy. I kind of felt sorry for the lawyer and Australian woman. But they were still in the wrong. The ending is funny.

Second season of Santa Clarita Diet is out, a light-hearted romp of dealing with your wife becoming a zombie.

I dug the couple of Bill Callahan tunes in Wild Wild Country, too, I wonder if this tune is where they got the name. Bill Callahan is a treasure. Saw him last fall and it was gloriously weird. First half hour was transcendental, then he killed all momentum with "America" and my buzz started to wear off, but I still dug it.

Back