• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

My wife LOVES Outlander. She started watching it maybe 3 weeks ago, bought Starz a few days ago to catch up to the current season and now she's all caught up.

There is a new Tiger King episode out now. Haven't watched yet.

New Tiger King episode was surprisingly good , mainly due to the fact that Joel McHale is a funny dude and he was doing the interviews.

The last episode kind of reaffirmed one of the themes of the show. It was about a few evil people and a lot of good people who got suckered into a lifestyle because they really really like animals.

My 12 yo daughter started watching One Day at a Time and I watched it with her and I thought it was quite good. I actually looked forward to sitting down with her and watching it. Funny and moving. Relatable characters.

On the other side of entertainment, I really enjoyed Narcos.

Started binge watching The Staircase yesterday. I'm on episode 10. Even though it happened in Durham I did not follow the case when it happened so it's pretty interesting. Seems like that was the time where there were lots of high profile cases being covered by Court-TV and Nancy Grace it was hard to keep up. I think there were 3 cases with someone named Peterson going on at the same time. I've flip flopped on his innocent vs guilt several times.

20 mins into the last Rambo movie... no Bueno.

I’m not a fan of CGI gore. Other than that, the movie was pretty much as expected. Not good, but about what you’d expect. The one prior to it that came out about 10 years ago was a good example of how you take a ridiculous franchise and make it enjoyable.

Started binge watching The Staircase yesterday. I'm on episode 10. Even though it happened in Durham I did not follow the case when it happened so it's pretty interesting. Seems like that was the time where there were lots of high profile cases being covered by Court-TV and Nancy Grace it was hard to keep up. I think there were 3 cases with someone named Peterson going on at the same time. I've flip flopped on his innocent vs guilt several times.

Finished this up yesterday. The last episodes are much slower than the earlier ones and I think were added to the series later after the original air date. Although I finished the series thinking he is innocent there are still some questions that make me question that thought. 10 hours of slow moving but interesting TV. I'd probably only recommend it if you didn't follow the case when it happened.

I honestly believe the theory about an owl attacking her.

So we're watching ozark s3. It dawned on me that the therapist reminds me of susan collins and now I can't unsee it.

I'm now about 6 episodes into the 4th season of "The Expanse" and just came to the conclusion that I really wish Damon Lindelof had run this show. It's good, but given his propensity for "quiet but devastating" material, it could have been great.

Back