• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recount

Why is Clinton supporting Stein's recount efforts if her campaign sees no evidence of tampering? Where are all the MSM articles about how the process and result should be respected? What an embarrassment.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...-jill-stein-s-election-recount-effort-n688601

Remember how they all told us what a threat Trump was to our democracy, assuming he wouldn't respect the results. Now we've got Clinton supporters peddling conspiracies which deligitimize the results and everything's hunky dory. I have never seen such blatant media bias on this level before. And Clinton supporters refuse to acknowledge it exists or if they do see it are completely cool with it.

They are just following the lead of the PE who claimed over and over that the system is rigged.

Despite my fucking around in the SayHey serious thread the other night, I don't really see this recount as a particularly legitimate effort. I would say that any state decided by less than 50k votes it is probably ok to call for a recount, but it looks like Pennsylvania puts this out of reach. There'd really have to be some sort of systematic fraud in order for there to be a counting error that amounts to a >70k vote error.

Before you jump in me for being a hypocrite or some shit, remember that I said before the election that Clinton needed to win by at least 2 states with over a 1% margin of victory in each in order to avoid a protracted legal fight following the election. I believed that in that case Trump would have grounds for a recount.

This is nothing more than a tactic to keep the crazies riled up until midterms and into 2020, kind of like the fake news drivel.

Sore loser dems are insufferable

No one is forcing you to suffer us.

I'm just reporting Trumps own words. If millions are illegally voting in the country despite all the new voter ID laws, we have some major institutional problems.

No one is forcing you to suffer us.

I'm just reporting Trumps own words. If millions are illegally voting in the country despite all the new voter ID laws, we have some major institutional problems.

Only way to fix it is with National Voter ID. It would probably help to bring voting machines to every retirement home room in America too.

Trump is a total douchebag. That tweet the most un-presidential statements I have ever heard from anyone elected POTUS. It's totally disgraceful, childish and a total lie.

Trump is a total douchebag. That tweet the most un-presidential statements I have ever heard from anyone elected POTUS. It's totally disgraceful, childish and a total lie.

Really? More un-presidential than his Fidel Castro is dead tweet?

I recall Obama's comment to the congressional leaders from the GOP who came to the WH to try to discuss working together after he was elected: "I won."

Translation: screw you. And that is exactly how he governed for eight years.

You libs don't seem to enjoy the shoe being on the other foot.

I recall Obama's comment to the congressional leaders from the GOP who came to the WH to try to discuss working together after he was elected: "I won."

Translation: screw you. And that is exactly how he governed for eight years.

You libs don't seem to enjoy the shoe being on the other foot.

Lulz

Back