• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rectify

There are some naughty pics of Abigail spencer who plays amantha on the internet. Or so I've heard.

Glad this show is back (and has already been renewed for another season). It just flat out kicks my ass, emotionally speaking.

Finished the final season a month or so ago, and never got around to posting about it. This show was great, and the first season may be the best season of television made, IMHO. I liked the way they wrapped it, and I look forward to future work from the show-runners. Anyone else run the full series?

Edit: I posted this after seeing the Black Mirror thread. Seeing these two made me think back, and I realize I really miss Grantland. I got turned onto Black Mirror through that site. The Ringer is unreadable and beyond disappointing.

Last edited:
Back