• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] on Twitter

@BzzzOut follows @WFCoachBzdelik. Hypocrite or stalker?

Hmmm. Wondering if he offered him a spot on the staff. There is an opening ...

I'd feel better about our PGs if Muggsy was on staff.

Of course, I'd greatly prefer Bz get an experienced assistant and knock Corbean down to DOBO again, but I guess that's not likely.

It's probably about time he got a twitter account. Seems like tons of other coaches use these things for recruiting and the like. I just hope some of our esteemed fans don't harass him publicly on there.

A sure fire way NOT to get recruits is to do dooshy things like harass your hoops coach on Twitter.

Also, dooshy: Going to pack pride and bashing on the Wake fan base when you are a Wake fan

Has Muggsy ever coached anywhere? I'm always wary of the whole "great player, must be a great coach!" logic. I still don't buy into the theory that we have Rusty on staff as a coach waiting in the wings.

Has Muggsy ever coached anywhere? I'm always wary of the whole "great player, must be a great coach!" logic. I still don't buy into the theory that we have Rusty on staff as a coach waiting in the wings.

The WNBA's Charlotte Sting!

Head coach of the Charlotte Sting.

Great players aren't usually great coaches.

usually, but not always

swojo.jpg

WNBA? That. Is. Awesome.

He's coached women and was the only good player on some really bad college teams. Great experience to coach at Wake.

A sure fire way NOT to get recruits is to do dooshy things like harass your hoops coach on Twitter.

Also, dooshy: Going to pack pride and bashing on the Wake fan base when you are a Wake fan

Link?

Hey, he changed his pic. Wonder if 1 of his assts saw the thread and the comment about the pic.

Back