• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] or Retarded Monkey?

[Redacted] or Retarded Monkey for 14/15 coach?

• Bzzzzzz

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Retared Monkey

Votes: 71 94.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
If Ron called a PC tomorrow and said these are the choices, I can either retain Jeff [Redacted] or save a retarded monkey from being put to sleep by making it our new basketball coach, what would you choose?

Last edited:
Gonna have to go w/ [Redacted]... only because I don't want to have to worry about getting hit w/ thrown monkey feces if I attend any games next year. Sole reason, though.

Perhaps we can convince the monkey to wear a diaper? And if we're taking requests, I'd also like to see the monkey wear one of those propeller beanies (and suspenders). Heck, I'd like to see Bz wear those items, as well.

Gonna have to go w/ [Redacted]... only because I don't want to have to worry about getting hit w/ thrown monkey feces if I attend any games next year. Sole reason, though.

Perhaps we can convince the monkey to wear a diaper? And if we're taking requests, I'd also like to see the monkey wear one of those propeller beanies (and suspenders). Heck, I'd like to see Bz wear those items, as well.

If Bzz is retained for year 5 I wouldn't put it past him to fling his feces at fans that are heckling him.

If you put liveanddiedeac and a monkey in a room with a computer, which one would make a good post first?

This should be the new billboard.

"In a recent poll, Wake Forest fans unanimously preferred a retarded monkey over Jeff [Redacted] as head coach of the basketball team."

Time is a flat circle...

Athletics director Ron Wellman of Wake Forest has smoothed the feathers of a DeacsATS that were ruffled Saturday when he was hit with feces thrown by Wake Forest Head Basketball Coach Jeff Apedelik .

DeacsATS acknowledged Sunday that he did direct one obscenity at Jeff Apedilik during the Deacons' 69-56 loss to the Hurricanes at the sparsely attended game at Miami's BankUnited Center.

"Fuck you, buddy'' Jeff Apedelik, affectionately nicknamed RJKarl by the WFU student body due to his penchant for poo flinging, allegedly responded when questioned regarding the event. "Sometimes, the more monkey shit you throw at a message board poster, the more you can get to stick.''

Wellman responded to an email from the DeacsATS with an apology on behalf of Jeff Apedelik and the university.

"I wrote DeacsATS back and said, 'Thanks for telling me about it because it allowed me to talk to Jeff about it. Otherwise I never would have known it. And we apologize you were treated that way. Apedelik is very apologetic, and believe me, the expectations we have of our fans and our players is that they conduct themselves professionally and treat everybody well and be role models,' " Wellman recounted Sunday night.

DeacsATS, who asked not to be pictured due to his shit smeared face, said he was more than satisfied with Wellman's response. He did acknowledge that he had been razzing Apedelik during the last 4 years.

"Actually I came out of this with a lot of respect for the university,'' he said. "It would have been very easy for the fan to say, 'This guy is making the story up.'

"He took responsibility for it, and I think it says a lot for the university.''

Both the coach and Wellman said they consider the matter closed.

"I have no doubt that that will probably happen again,'' Wellman said.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/article_be857e08-ca50-5768-92a7-b0346f54907b.html

Getting literally hit with thrown monkey feces is only slightly less desirable than the "figurative" feces we've been getting hit with watching us play the last 4 years under Jeffry.

ncb_g_gaudio_576.jpg

Getting literally hit with thrown monkey feces is only slightly less desirable than the "figurative" feces we've been getting hit with watching us play the last 4 years under Jeffry.

disagree

Back