• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] or Retarded Monkey?

[Redacted] or Retarded Monkey for 14/15 coach?

• Bzzzzzz

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Retared Monkey

Votes: 71 94.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My coaching career topped off at the level of the Scarsdale rec league. So, John Wooden has nothing to fear from me. Having said that, my teams were undefeated 8 times in 10 years. (Now that my kids are older, I'll divulge the secret: Teach the kids to block out. That's all you have to do. Spend 80% of your practice time on that. The moment the shot goes up, get your kids to get in front of an opposing player, arms spread out and back. Do that and you win, almost always, especially at lower levels of competition where the shooting percentage is bad. You don't even have to defend the shot. Just get the damn rebound.) I'm pretty sure a retarded monkey could teach blocking out. So, monkey it is.

Lol. I love the new threads that pop up daily about buzz in anticipation of him getting the axe. That said, there will be some nervous nellies if/when we beat ND

This should be the new billboard.

"In a recent poll, Wake Forest fans unanimously preferred a retarded monkey over Jeff [Redacted] as head coach of the basketball team."

Only after Blogger So Dear publishes a piece that cites the poll. You know, to help its validity

Of course I'd rather have Bz than Wojo, making Wojo at least two steps below a retarded monkey in my estimation.

Next billboard:

Pic of monkey in beanie cap
"Wake forest basketball coaching candidate: Retarded monkey." Career record of 0-0 is an improvement over [Redacted]. 0 career NCAA wins is as many as [Redacted]."

I mean, it's not like the monkey could do any worse and would probably draw more fans to the games.

Well, my reasoning is I can run away from a monkey throwing feces, being a Wake fan I can't run away from the feces-like play that Jeffry turns out.

understood, but what i'm saying is that i would rather stand there and get hit in the face with monkey poo than watch another game with [Redacted] as coach.

Lol. I love the new threads that pop up daily about buzz in anticipation of him getting the axe. That said, there will be some nervous nellies if/when we beat ND

Only get nervous if we make it to Saturday.

understood, but what i'm saying is that i would rather stand there and get hit in the face with monkey poo than watch another game with [Redacted] as coach.

Ok, so you're saying watching Bzzz coach another game at Wake is slightly less desirable than getting hit with monkey feces. Yeah, it's a very thin margin between which is the least desirable choice.

So, who's the one person that has ruined the monkey's shut out??????

Only get nervous if we make it to Saturday.

CBI-Tournament.jpg

When I saw that I was actually voting for a 'retared monkey', my moral compass became totally fine with participating. No clue what it is, but I trust in retared monkey's ability to lead us to a CBI title!

When I saw that I was actually voting for a 'retared monkey', my moral compass became totally fine with participating. No clue what it is, but I trust in retared monkey's ability to lead us to a CBI title!

I think it is the southern pronunciation for 'retired'. Would explain why we would be saving the monkey from being put to sleep. Another vote for the monkey. Assume he would get paid a lot less than [Redacted] and deliver similar results.

Back