• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted]'s Lifetime Record

Buzz knows the game but he has a huuuuge disconnect with players which is about 80% of a college coach duties.

Who knew each of Hodge's balls was a mirror?

Culture changes take time. Goodness grief, the poor man is doing it with 14 freshman and 6 walk-on seniors. I mean, not to make excuses, but socks and culture and all that.

38 years isn't enough time? By now everyone should realize he's just not cut out for this line of work. Including Wellman and [Redacted].

I don't know which devastates me more: the fact that Bzzz is STILL our coach, or the fact that our AD has completely lost it.

I have completely lost my respect for RW.

Les Robinson went 28-66 in the ACC in six years at State and we named a play-in game in the ACC Tournament in his honor. Bzz has four seasons to win 23 ACC games to TIE Robinson.

Somebody talk me off the ledge...

Les Robinson went 28-66 in the ACC in six years at State and we named a play-in game in the ACC Tournament in his honor. Bzz has four seasons to win 23 ACC games to TIE Robinson.

Somebody talk me off the ledge...

Les went a whopping 10-27 against in-state ACC rivals. Buzz only has to win 2.5 a year against state,duke, and unc to match his win total.

If you were to ask ACC basketball fans to name the worst coach in conference history off the top of their heads I bet over 75% say Les Robinson. Our coach's record is clearly worse than that guy.

Back