• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] tells players he is gone?

Deadbolt

Reaction score
According to the WSMS in Raleigh, sources have told them [Redacted] has already told his players he will not be back as head coach.

Anybody know where this is coming from? Any truth to it?

Can't wait to see how Papa Ron puts perfume on that pig.

We are worse off than we were 4 years ago.

Much worse.

Our players suck.

12137215_1_l.jpg

I'm looking forward to Bz sounding off in the press in the days and weeks following the end of his employment at WFU.

I'll believe it when I hear Ron say it and not a second before. Can't be let down if I don't get my expectations up.

I'll believe it when I hear Ron say it and not a second before. Can't be let down if I don't get my expectations up.
Same here. I want this to happen. I really do. But if Bz has a five year contract Wellman might bring him back for one more year just to give him a chance with a "more mature" group of players. :rulz:

Same here. I want this to happen. I really do. But if Bz has a five year contract Wellman might bring him back for one more year just to give him a chance with a "more mature" group of players. :rulz:

Dude, he is gone. He has been gone for weeks.

Nah, can't bring your head coach into the final year of his contract with no extension in place. That's why year 4 is so big: fire him or extend him. The bar is much higher when you've got to extend. That's why everyone's so sure he's gone.

Not sure why a head coach would tell this to his players when they have games remaining. Unless he's an incompetent, selfish ....

nm

Relax everyone. He already has one foot out of the door.

Back