• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] tells players he is gone?

On his team’s inconsistency this year: I’m not into excuses, but nine of our scholarship players are freshmen and sophomores. We haven’t been consistent with our toughness or maturity, hence our inconsistency in our play, particularly on the road. At one time, we were 14-6 and Codi Miller-McIntyre against Georgia Tech, turned his ankle really bad and we lose the guy who stirs the drink.

Question for Bz: Why on earth, in year four of your 'rebuild', are there so many Frosh and Sophomores? Hmmmmm, could it be that half of your team transferred out over your tenure?

Haha, Buzz knows he's gone. Of course he's not gonna openly say it, but it's pretty damn obvious from that interview. What's interesting is that Buzz kind of screwed up the "resignation/mutual agreement" plan for Ron in that interview. He clearly still wants to coach Wake (and probably still thinks he's the right guy for the job).

He also said in that interview that no matter what happens with Wake at the end of the season he will be coaching somewhere next year.

"This is not about Jeff [Redacted], this is about something bigger than Jeff [Redacted]"

"I have two responsibilities. I have a responsibility to win games, I get that. I also have a responsibility to protect the integrity of the university."

Fyi [Redacted] did tell the team he is gone before the game (*edit:might have been at halftime. Person only knew he told the team sometime before/during the game). They didn't want it to be public knowledge so they denied it after the game in the media. This comes directly from an athletic department coach/admin with another team.

Last edited:
Fyi [Redacted] did tell the team he is gone before the game. They didn't want it to be public knowledge. This comes directly from an athletic department coach/admin with another team.
:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

He also said in that interview that no matter what happens with Wake at the end of the season he will be coaching somewhere next year.

Hope these girls enjoyed their trophy this year, because they are screwed next year.

group1blog.jpg

Back