• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] tells players he is gone?

So apparently hiring Buzz only cost us $5 million in lost revenues? That sounds low. It must be AD spin backed up by the book cooker's numbers...

That is just game revenue. Think about loss in apparel sales, fundraising, and the like. I bet that Bzdeliks total cost to the university was somewhere around 8 figures... Which is mind boggling. Hire Marshall, and being back the revenue streams. Hire a chump and you might never regain momentum.

If Bzz had any brains at all, he would tell the players, "if you guys beat Duke tonight, I promise I'll resign tomorrow." Then he could leave on a high note and with a Big Four home championship.

That actually has all the makings of a Bz halftime speech. You have incredible awkwardness you also have a lot of crying. Brilliant.

All we need it's a Kohls clearance rack tie.

The irony is that Papa Ron can't save his legacy because the buzz era precludes him from showing the money.

Ron Wellman is a horrible human being.

FWIW I pinged Andy Katz on email today. Says he spoke to Bzz last night and all of this is just a rumor. I took that to mean, he has not said anything to the players and is certainly not resigning tonight.

FWIW I pinged Andy Katz on email today. Says he spoke to Bzz last night and all of this is just a rumor. I took that to mean, he has not said anything to the players and is certainly not resigning tonight.

I wouldn't expect them to tell the media even if it is true.

Bart Johnston ‏@MBJohnston12 50m
A lot of smoke about [Redacted] resigning after the game tonight. I guess well see if there's fire when it's all said and done.

So this is...like...a real thing???

Can only report what is known. It did not sound like the radio station even mentioned the source, implied or otherwise. Just saying. At least we know where Katz got his info from.

And Katz wouldn't say anything if it was in confidence even if from bzdoofus

Other than 4-5 emails exchanged last year during the Greensboro FireBzz adds. Andy has no connection to me. So he has no real incentive to say anything to me regarding the question of Bzz's status.

Just wondering if we will see anything on espn's show "pti" segment "happy trails" about bzzhole anytime soon?

Bart Johnston ‏@MBJohnston12 50m
A lot of smoke about [Redacted] resigning after the game tonight. I guess well see if there's fire when it's all said and done.

So this is...like...a real thing???

isn't this just one of the doofi twittering? nothing more than another post on a msg board

New coach needs to get some of the Alexandria Aces on scholarship.

Back