• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reddit's College Football Hierarchy of Allegiance - agree or disagree with the list?

That was the first home game my freshman year. Probably one of the best home games in Wake history. Might be one of the best (read: competitive, high level of play, exciting ending) games period in Wake history.

It was awesome. Ole Miss was actually badass that year but it was early enough that Wake didnt receive proper credit. Wish the Deacs could get back to that level.

At the cost wake is currently at...I can see myself being much more open to my kids attending State. Carolina can of course go to hell!

My daughter refused to go to Carolina. True story. Her rationale (besides hating Chapel Hill life) was this, verbatim: "Dad, you've taught me my whole life to hate Carolina. How could you ever expect me to go there?"

My daughter refused to go to Carolina. True story. Her rationale (besides hating Chapel Hill life) was this, verbatim: "Dad, you've taught me my whole life to hate Carolina. How could you ever expect me to go there?"

Your "Is South Carolina a good school?" thread was classic, though.

I get a lot of shit from random, moronic strangers about liking Wake and Alabama. I don't see the "kid goes there" option, but that's a pretty solid one. I don't know anyone who has a kid at a school other than his alma mater who doesn't support that team. The only exception, of course, is Duke/Carolina/State. My kids all know that those schools never, ever, ever would receive my approval :thumbsup:

my proud dad (rabid wake fan) now has three different schools' hats in his collection and three flags on our back porch.

Back