• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

He was all in for Sanders for several months
He was an all out Bernie bro, and couldn't accept that the clintons colluded with the DNC to cheat Bernie out of the primaries. In his backlash against hilldawg he found some Alt Right websites, the rest was history. It's a shame too because he use to be an interesting poster. Weird AF but interesting.

Wait, so he was legit person/poster? Always assumed he was an alias/sock/troll...

Who was he originally? Before BobStaackFan? Did anyone ever meet him in person? Or know him when he was at Wake?

Student who targeted classmate for deportation no longer enrolled at Transylvania

A Transylvania University student who targeted one of his classmates for deportation is no longer enrolled at the school, officials said Wednesday.

Spokeswoman Michele Sparks said senior Taylor Ragg left campus following a grievance process performed by school administrators. Citing federal privacy laws, Sparks said she could not say whether Ragg had been expelled or left voluntarily.

Ragg, a Harlan resident, posted a picture of fellow senior Paola Garcia on Facebook in August, saying “everyone go report this illegal at my school bragging about breaking the law.”

Garcia is a recipient of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which allows children brought to this country without documentation to stay in the United States for school and work.

Hitler speech found in home of US man accused of killing two black men

No one was injured when someone fired multiple times into the home of a black family in his neighborhood, authorities said. It was not clear if Gleason knew the family.

In the other shootings, police said, the suspect fired from his car then walked up to the victims as they were lying on the ground and fired again multiple times. Neither victim had any prior relationship with Gleason.

The first fatal shooting occurred on 12 September when 59-year-old Bruce Cofield, who was homeless, was shot. The second happened last Thursday night when 49-year-old Donald Smart was killed while walking to his job as a dishwasher at a cafe popular with Louisiana State University students.

Letter to the editor that ran in SC's The State newspaper (for those not from the area, an otherwise normal publication).

21686179_10213007747975816_4996377404589060730_n.jpg

Kudos to the kid (I'm assuming it has to be a kid considering the content of the opinion) for putting his name on it.

Yeah if it weren't for Yankees telling those damn southerners about slavery then they'd still have the benevolent institution!

I love how whenever something like this comes out in print (or words), people continue to treat it like it's an outlier of an opinion instead of a very pervasive thought in today's America.

It takes balls to put your name on something like that.

I always marvel at the mental gymnastics jh has to do to make any one of his points, but this is next level shit.

I love how whenever something like this comes out in print (or words), people continue to treat it like it's an outlier of an opinion instead of a very pervasive thought in today's America.

You need better friends.

Back