• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

What a way to frame this. There's no history of Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill to preserve. There is history of Andrew Jackson being on the $20 bill

I thought Confederate memorials were about the history of the Civil War not the memorials themselves.

You and Trump should get in a room with your alternative Andrew Jackson civil war histories.

What? Stop with the non-sequiturs and just answer my questions. You're being ridiculous.

What wrong with celebrating Harriet Tubman's place in history by putting her on the $20 bill?

Can somebody explain what Republicans have against Harriet Tubman? Why isn't she part of the history they want to preserve?

The Pubs of 50-100 years ago, sure. Today's Pubs, for most, I don't don't think so.

Is there any reason we can't have both on the $20? One press makes the Tubman bills, another makes the Jackson bills. Problem solved.

you know who should bed on the $20? delightful american comedian Paul Rudd:

paulrudd.jpg

Is there any reason we can't have both on the $20? One press makes the Tubman bills, another makes the Jackson bills. Problem solved.

So white money and black money?

Did you know that handsome but approachable everyman Paul Rudd went to high school with Jon Hamm?

giphy.gif

And his history is of being a bigot of the first order. Worse than having slaves was the way he treated his. He was even worse to Native Americans. Thousands died because of his evil.

But keep supporting him.

Yeah, of all the things to get outraged about I am surprised Andrew Jackson being on the 20 isn't top of the list. Dude was a serious scumbag.

To me that is way more offensive than some statue in Winston or wherever that people didn't even knew existed.

If Tubman $20s were the only ones being printed, it would still be a long time until the Jacksons go out of circulation. You wouldn't have to keep printing them to have them. You could even hoard the Jacksons if you want to celebrate Jackson's legacy.

If Tubman $20s were the only ones being printed, it would still be a long time until the Jacksons go out of circulation. You wouldn't have to keep printing them to have them. You could even hoard the Jacksons if you want to celebrate Jackson's legacy.

How about this. When you are actually upset by our $20 note, send any you get my way and I'll keep them safe for you in my IRA. I'll put that son of a bitch Jackson to work.

Back