• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rejecting words and actions which perpetrate, support or encourage white supremacists

It's time for the Clintons to ride off into the sunset and never be heard from again. Except for a monument to Bill, since he managed to get elected.

And now you have a Clinton quote comparing deplorable southerners to Satan. That ought to distract the rubes for awhile.

Lol Meh if it was an original thought then maybe. But she probably heard a friend say it, thought that is was witty and posted it on the twitter

I think statue was the key point. A depiction of an event or person isn't the same as erecting a statue to celebrate it/them.

From 30 seconds on Google.

220px-Chaire_Cathédrale_Liège_240809_06.jpg

6e487a7fe114.jpg

c8b247bb41f4a8f9cfdd5aea4829dba2.jpg

2b8c8a343cb115b3db3f1da2ec2afc1e--dark-angels-petrus.jpg

ca27c46906d5169c3423b5d917570dd9--art-sculpture-statue-of.jpg

And again, this doesn't include Gargoyles, of which there are literally thousands more statues than any confederate statues.

Those gargoyles spent a lot of time at the gym. They look like they would train with DG3.

The wierd thing is that BKF has always been crazy AF. You all didn't seem to care when he was a commie, but now he is despicable trash. Interesting.

BKF is in a unique position since his polarizing posting has style drawn the ire of both sides at differing times during his political evolution.

I am curious as to which side BKF found the most tolerant of the positions they disagreed with. Which side was more likely to attempt to persuade with cogent argument? Which side was more likely to resort to insulting and "shaming" for taking an unpopular position?

Last edited:
BKF is in a unique position since his polarizing posting has style drawn the ire of both sides at differing times during his political evolution.

I am curious as to which side BKF found the most tolerant of the positions they disagreed with. Which side was more likely to attempt to persuade with cogent argument? Which side was more likely to resort to insulting and "shaming" for taking an unpopular position?

LOL. He's not an unbiased observer. He's going to express opinions consistent with his current beliefs.

BKF is a turd. The liberals around here make fun of RJ plenty because of who he is and how he posts (sorry to pick on you here RJ) regardless of his politics. BKF is a dick through and through regardless of whether or not he's completely changed his world view.

BKF is a turd. The liberals around here make fun of RJ plenty because of who he is and how he posts (sorry to pick on you here RJ) regardless of his politics. BKF is a dick through and through regardless of whether or not he's completely changed his world view.

Who am i? I'm really interested to know.

A cartoon, eh? Still not an answer...

Alright fine, I don't know who you are in irl, but the character you play on here is an old guy with lots of opinions that you often state as facts, you love to tell corny jokes and you don't quite know the definition of "baby boomer."

I love it. No fun...lazy myth about "facts", it's better to be one of the crowd than to pay attention, but that's OK...I LOVE the last part...it's soooooooooooooo millennial...gotta have someone to blame. :)

I love it. No fun...lazy myth about "facts", it's better to be one of the crowd than to pay attention, but that's OK...I LOVE the last part...it's soooooooooooooo millennial...gotta have someone to blame. :)

Eh, that's not a myth.

BTW, Confederate statue in KC came down today to little fanfare. Get on it, South.

Back