• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Remember The Asshole Neighbor Thread? This One is Worse.

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
Positive at least they aren't American. Negative they exist.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/19/canada-autistic-boy-hate-mail/2674331/

BSAF3YtCcAAsoXQ.jpg:large

I feel like this isn't anything a pair of free movie tickets couldn't fix.

I'm excited to read the inevitable poetry of ELC's "meh" to this.

I want to hear what the kid sounds like, but my money is on the neighbor being a cunt who needs to get laid.

Last edited:
Meh, it's Canada, they produced Ted Cruz.

I bet her kid isn't mentally handicapped enough to use punctuation like that.

I'm vehemently opposed to punching women in the face, but I could make an exception if I ever met the cunt who wrote that.

That's so over the top it's funny. I mean, I'd be pissed off if I was the parent of that child, but as an outside observer, it's funny because it might be about the most asshole-ish thing ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by somebody's kid-- one of these fucked up kids with no social skills who is used to saying mean shit like that to others in his little X-Box world.

It's written on pink paper with poor formatting and punctuation...that should narrow the suspect pool...in Canada.

Last edited:
Back