• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Remember The Asshole Neighbor Thread? This One is Worse.

That's so over the top it's funny. I mean, I'd be pissed off if I was the parent of that child, but as an outside observer, it's funny because it might be about the most asshole-ish thing ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by somebody's kid-- one of these fucked up kids with no social skills who is used to saying mean shit like that to others in his little X-Box world.

This was my initial reaction. No parent could possibly write that could they? Strikes me as a stupid teenager prank dare.

With the tag, I'm curious about the deletion. Was it a confession?

Except I don't want you to hurt your hand so here, please use my baseball bat.
I'm vehemently opposed to punching women in the face, but I could make an exception if I ever met the cunt who wrote that.

I'm vehemently opposed to punching women in the face, but I could make an exception if I ever met the cunt who wrote that.

This is an underrated post. Implies you are okay punching women in general, just not in the face.

This is an underrated post. Implies you are okay punching women in general, just not in the face.

scale.php

My tattoos hide the bruises...

I agree with ELC. No adult could have written that, right? I grew up next to 2 boys with Down Syndrome (their sister was one of my best friends) and they were awesome. Such great individual personalities. One of them made some wild noises, but, to me, it was easy to overlook. I routinely would invite them over and would rebound for them while they shot basketball on my goal. I know I have a unique perspective, but giving time to those guys brought me joy.

Who ever wrote that needs to die a slow, painful death by papercuts.

here's hoping the internet rally's and finds her...

So somewhat related, but don't feel like making a new thread. I live on a cul-de-sac, so at least I have some distance from this situation, but once I turn off my small street, there is a house on the corner where some crazy lady lives. Like, bat-shit crazy. She puts signs all over her yard that are written from the perspective of her dogs about her. Actually, not always signs. Right now she has a sheet hanging from what looks like the frame to an old swing set on the curb. In the past, she had an old leather arm-chair which she wrote some sort of manifesto on each side of it. Then apparently one of her direct neighbors called the cops to complain, and the signs were gone for a few weeks. Then a watermelon shows up on her front lawn with "am I a sign?" written on it. And slowly the signs have come back. After the cop incident, she wrong some stuff about "my cop-happy neighbors." As far as I know, she's harmless at this point. The cops have banned her from coming onto my street, as my neighbor called to complain after she left hate "mail" (more like junk with writing on it) in his front yard. But I'm thinking that when we go to sell our house (probably in the next 12 months or so), that sort of thing doesn't really help property value, even though it isn't on our street. Not really looking for advice, just wanted to share since this is sort of a crazy neighbor thread.

So somewhat related, but don't feel like making a new thread. I live on a cul-de-sac, so at least I have some distance from this situation, but once I turn off my small street, there is a house on the corner where some crazy lady lives. Like, bat-shit crazy. She puts signs all over her yard that are written from the perspective of her dogs about her. Actually, not always signs. Right now she has a sheet hanging from what looks like the frame to an old swing set on the curb. In the past, she had an old leather arm-chair which she wrote some sort of manifesto on each side of it. Then apparently one of her direct neighbors called the cops to complain, and the signs were gone for a few weeks. Then a watermelon shows up on her front lawn with "am I a sign?" written on it. And slowly the signs have come back. After the cop incident, she wrong some stuff about "my cop-happy neighbors." As far as I know, she's harmless at this point. The cops have banned her from coming onto my street, as my neighbor called to complain after she left hate "mail" (more like junk with writing on it) in his front yard. But I'm thinking that when we go to sell our house (probably in the next 12 months or so), that sort of thing doesn't really help property value, even though it isn't on our street. Not really looking for advice, just wanted to share since this is sort of a crazy neighbor thread.

:bowrofl:

Back