• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

Poor woman requested caffeine and then forgot to open it.

Her request for a coke in striking juxtaposition with the recording of Trump requesting a coke.

Lol, it was a bottle. It's clear you're not watching. Do you just have some right wing website up with updates? Half of the gotchas you've identified in her testimony are completely made up!

Damn, I immediately thought of the Thomas/Hill hearing when she requested a Coke.
What is the Trump Coke story?

What's with all the sniffling? Did he do a few lines of coke during lunch?

Sure he listed all his friends who were at the gatherings he attended in high school, but why would he list the name of a girl he sexually assaulted?

"In recognizing the humanity of our fellow beings, we pay ourselves the highest tribute." ­- Thurgood Marshall

"I like beer." - Brett Cavanaugh

Everyone who drinks beer in high school is going to be presumed to be a sexual assaulter unless i get to be on the Supreme Court.

Nice strawman there, Brett. This is pitiful. He thought that was going to go over well?

Going full partison is unfortunate. I’m half-expecting him to end with, “NO COLLUSION!”

Back