• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Report: Kavanaugh won’t commit to recusal from Trump/Mueller related matters

Man you guys must not have anything better to do or listen to today. It is on in my office but I shut that down after 2 minutes.

Painful to say the least.

This is a bold strategy from Kavanaugh

I think deep down he knows his nomination is toast. They didn't have the votes to confirm him before this and the odds they gain votes for him are unbelievably slim. And, frankly, that is still the right answer. He should be put to the side.

This is nothing more than him standing up for himself. He is not taking it out on Dr. Ford.

Damn, I immediately thought of the Thomas/Hill hearing when she requested a Coke.
What is the Trump Coke story?

I didn't know about the first story. What happened?

The Trump story was just him interrupting a conversation with his lawyer about paying hush money to a prostitute by yelling at an aide to get him a coke.

I loved to drink beer and go to ragers, so what? BUT, I was also a virgin and proud of it !

You are a legion of shitass

And as your oracle I curse everyone of you.

Ye are a generation of swineherd.

When fked up shit begins happening in your lives..seek each other as the God Damned sweat heal of Vipers you are.

Suffering and Dire Pain are upon You band of soulless FatherFuckers. So it Is and Will Be.

None of this matters. He is making the speech because he already has the votes. This sets him up for a nice book deal that Hannity can slober over in the next year or so.

But he comes off like a piece of shit who doesn't need to be anywhere near a bench.

When fked up shit begins happening in your lives..seek each other as the God Damned sweat heal of Vipers you are.

Suffering and Dire Pain are upon You band of soulless FatherFuckers. So it Is and Will Be.

Other board conservatives have to be so proud.

Per this tweet - Apparently the GOP has interviewed two men who say they are the ones who had the encounter with Ford.

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/1045141912863338496?s=21

We shall see

You wouldn’t believe Kavanaugh if two men came forward, gave details about the event, and admitted it was them.

Admitting it was you doesn’t necessarily mean admitting to a crime. One could say “it was me, but it didn’t happen exactly the way she claims.”

She doesn’t have to be lying; she could simply have misperceived what was going on.

Perhaps they don’t want to bear the burden of the smear job being done on Kavanaugh. For those with a conscience, the concept of confession is not all that difficult to understand.

Brad just came.

By the way, why do you say "fked" in once place then Fuckers in another. Is English your second language?

Maybe it's just their very different affects, but Ford definitely seems very credible and Kav seems like every word out of his mouth is a lie.

His righteous anger just seems like such an act.

Back