• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Congressman Duncan Hunter (CA) indicted

When the Justice Department led by barely-disguised secessionist Jefferson Beauregard Sessions and lifetime Republican Rod Rosenstein finds overwhelming evidence of your graft:
the congressman told a local TV station that indictment stemmed from a “political agenda” advanced by law enforcement. “This is the new Department of Justice. This is the Democrats’ arm of law enforcement,” he told KGTV. “It’s happening with Trump, and it’s happening with me, and we’re going to fight through it and win when the people get to vote in November.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/duncan-hunter-trump-indictment-chris-collins/568165/

By the way: the US Attorney who signed the indictment was hand-picked by Trump and Sessions last year, avoiding any review or comment by California's Democratic Senators. http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-interim-usattorney-20171116-story.html

Republicans love grifters. Hunter will be fine. Within a week, his buddies will rally around him and the RNC will spend heavily to keep his seat.

What's particularly stupid is that Hunter could have gone to his doctor and had his rabbit named a "service rabbit" for $75 and not have had to pay $600 for the bunny's seat.

BTW, as opposed to what the ad says, the truth is Harley Rouda created 1000s of good jobs in America.

Last edited:
Heard the guy on NPR this morning blaming this on “the deep state”

What a piece of shit. This party is a cancer.

Heard the guy on NPR this morning blaming this on “the deep state”

What a piece of shit. This party is a cancer.

You know who will believe him? The rubes. You know who will vote for him? The pubs in his district, because at least he’s not a democrat.

you'd think someone from California wouldn't waste his time in a shitty DC Mexican restaurant. I know the one well, used to live right near it.

"The bitch set me up" is a longstanding fall back.

"She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did that'll be looked at too, I'm sure," the California Republican said on Fox News.

"But I didn't do it," Hunter said. "I didn't spend any money illegally."

meh, not a bad strategy to let her fall on the sword. She probably told him to say that

4a955d_085f94567e894a4e91006961356e2ef6~mv2.gif

How easy is it to do an ad- Duncan Hunter lied about helping vets

Back