• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Shut Down the Federal Government Again & Suffer Humiliating Defeat

“Four woman in a van, duct taped mouths, sitting in a van, can’t have that”

Remember worsts human trafficking in history (please don’t mention the slave trade)

Sad, we already heard this speech, didn’t work then isn’t going to work after you give up your only leverage.

Trump was too chicken to answer any questions.

Nancy should invite Trump to give SOTU at 3 AM on a Saturday.

It turns out politics isn't just something you can pick up in 2 years. Weird.

Also, you know he's officially lost this one since what should be great news is getting doled out on a Friday. He knew this was coming.

Seriously though, I hate this winner/loser bullshit, but there is seriously no other option with these people. And it's mind-boggling how Republicans can project it on Democrats, when Democrats have been getting bullied for decades.

It turns out politics isn't just something you can pick up in 2 years. Weird.

Also, you know he's officially lost this one since what should be great news is getting doled out on a Friday. He knew this was coming.

Seriously though, I hate this winner/loser bullshit, but there is seriously no other option with these people. And it's mind-boggling how Republicans can project it on Democrats, when Democrats have been getting bullied for decades.

Also can we stop with the “deal maker” horse shit already.

50894861_572867816515945_7435229460489568256_n.png

So, Trump put over a million Americans through hell for absolutely nothing.

Congratulations Donnie!!!

I'd be amazed if he didn't try. He would probably pick up at least %3 - %5 more people that would blame it on Dems next time. He sure as hell isn't losing anyone who stuck with them through this mess.

I'd be amazed if he didn't try. He would probably pick up at least %3 - %5 more people that would blame it on Dems next time. He sure as hell isn't losing anyone who stuck with them through this mess.

Why would 3-5% of people move in Trump's direction? The wall is unpopular. He just got his ass handed to him.

I think if the Republican Senate was going to back Trump on declaring a national emergency they would have already done so.

Back