• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should NegRep Pussy Go The Way Of The Dodo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any negrep pussies want to come clean for prior anon reps? i'll start. i negged buckets for talking like he had to work all these mad hours and how busy he was with work and at the same time he had posts literally every 10-15 minutes throughout the work day. it had never occurred to me to sign rep at the time, positive or negative. pretty sure i've posrepped him at least a couple times since then.

i feel better now.

I neg repped Keeper and Lectro anonymously a number of times because they posted something.

I have no regrets.

Signing your posreps can be kinda lame, too. Don't deny that you just do it hoping to get the favored returned at some later point.

does anyone have a neg rep stalker? I do! It is kinda funny! Not only do I suck, but as usual, I suck hard!

Cracks me up!

Signing your posreps can be kinda lame, too. Don't deny that you just do it hoping to get the favored returned at some later point.

I used to not usually sign my +reps, especially if they were just saying that a post was funny or something small, but a few people said they didn't like not knowing who repped period so Ive tried to start signing more often.

any negrep pussies want to come clean for prior anon reps? i'll start. i negged buckets for talking like he had to work all these mad hours and how busy he was with work and at the same time he had posts literally every 10-15 minutes throughout the work day. it had never occurred to me to sign rep at the time, positive or negative. pretty sure i've posrepped him at least a couple times since then.

i feel better now.

This means WAR!

In all seriousness, you have a point but I usually post in clumps during downtime. And I whine about my work hours a lot, so negrep at some point for it is deserved. At least your neg rep was a legit one.

I don't think I've left good or bad rep yet.

Back