• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Reset your life to any birthday: would you do it?

I don't think I would now that I have a kid.
But I think if any of us get the chance, it's our duty to go back at least five years to see if we can't do _something_ to prevent the Bz situation.

I'd convince Coach to put me in, we coulda taken State...

I don't think I would now that I have a kid.
But I think if any of us get the chance, it's our duty to go back at least five years to see if we can't do _something_ to prevent the Bz situation.

lol

maybe 18, but i like where my life is now and not sure how much i'd change. would have not messed up with some biddies i missed some signs on, bought amazon/google stock instead of a beamer, etc.

Lol at people being given the opportunity to SEE THE FUTURE and saying nahhhhhh gotta stick with my 6 of a wife. If youre not banging miranda kerr now, youre playing this game wrong

Lol at people being given the opportunity to SEE THE FUTURE and saying nahhhhhh gotta stick with my 6 of a wife

Most people are saying they'd go back far enough to profit off of knowing the future but not too far to lose their spouse. Seems like a win-win.

I think I'd do what I just described - go back far enough to win the lottery but not much else. If not making a consideration for spouse I would go back to my 15th birthday and relive high school and college. I probably would pick somewhere cheaper and easier for college and I'd consider a different major. Maybe marry a rich dude.

i'd just re-do my 2013 birthday (september), buy as many bitcoins as possible, profit

Lol at people being given the opportunity to SEE THE FUTURE and saying nahhhhhh gotta stick with my 6 of a wife. If youre not banging miranda kerr now, youre playing this game wrong

That's a good point. Go back in time and find katy perry when she was a music nerd. Just bang her out all the time.

Yeaps. You can go back 20 years, own a pro sports team in every sport, nail every draft pick and befriend the coaching staff at wfu and win 10 titles in a row for msd and stop 9/11 but nopes, cant give up this awesome twice a week of sex im getting now

Yeaps. You can go back 20 years, own a pro sports team in every sport, nail every draft pick and befriend the coaching staff at wfu and win 10 titles in a row for msd and stop 9/11 but nopes, cant give up this awesome twice a week of sex im getting now

I thought you weren't getting anything from your current belle.

I wouldn't want to have to do high school or college again. I'd go back a year so I could bet on things where I knew the outcome.

This. The thought of having homework again, ugh, no thanks. School is rewarding, but not if you already know the content. I have a hard time even watching the same movie more than once. I had great times in HS and college, just let those memories be. It would have to be after that, and after I met my wife (which was less than a year after graduation). No grad school again. But maybe, sometime shortly after that. I wouldnt mind reliving my late 20s again, I suppose. Not sure I would do too much differently except for a few mistakes made here or there. I would have better focus on certain goals with the added experience. Would definitley warn some family and friends more forcefully about mistakes they were going to make (sounds bad, but its the truth).

18 and either change my major or attack the summer internship thing differently. Probably the first option though. That's about it, really.

People seem to be missing the point of knowing the future. Who gives a fuck about finishing high school or college. YOU WOULD KNOW THE FUTURE!!! Save up your Christmas and birthday money, start betting sports and buying the right stocks up and forget about school.

Of course, if you went to a high school like mine, just do enough to get through, which is dead easy, and enjoy the fact that you're living through high school with full knowledge that it DOES NOT MATTER. You'll only ever see about three of those people ever again after you leave anyway. Just slay some different chicks and move on.

images

Back