• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Respect & Patriotism vs. Free Speech & Protest

Kate Upton said she was pissed at the protests. Maybe she should have to go to the families of the first responders and explain why her Congressman uncle thought so little of their heroism and health problems that he voted AGAINST funding their bills.

Kate, did the silicon in your boobs seep into your brain?

Kate Upton said she was pissed at the protests. Maybe she should have to go to the families of the first responders and explain why her Congressman uncle thought so little of their heroism and health problems that he voted AGAINST funding their bills.

Kate, did the silicon in your boobs seep into your brain?

What's wrong with you, man? Are you so steeped with hate that you will attack poor, young, beautiful women?

You can insult me. You can insult others on this august board. You can even insult the United States of America, but I'll be damned if I will sit here and let you insult Kate Upton.

My God, man, does your hatred know no bounds?

pretty sure wakeandbake is the one who says she's not hot

i'm at work and don't want to go googling Kate Upton. Someone post some pics for Wakeandbake, plus it will make tapatalk for this thread look a LOT better.

kate-upton-fallon.jpg

that ain't dancing, Sally.

And I have since redacted my Lena Dunham statements. She was cute for a moment in a few pics and I was sticking up for the 'regualr girl" types over the typical supermodel types.

Jesus make that .gif stop its horrible

that ain't dancing, Sally.

And I have since redacted my Lena Dunham statements. She was cute for a moment in a few pics and I was sticking up for the 'regualr girl" types over the typical supermodel types.

Jesus make that .gif stop its horrible

giphy.gif

Adam Jones on MLB's lack of Kaepernick protest

“Look, I know a lot of people who don’t even know the words to the national anthem. You know how many times I see people stand up for the national anthem and not pay attention. They stand because they’re told to stand.

“That’s the problem. Just don’t do something because you’re told to do something. Do it because you understand the meaning behind it and the sacrifice behind it.’’

Back