• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Restaurants in Boone, NC

Woodlands wings are amazing, IMO. I usually start off with the loaded BBQ nachos and then do the wings. House and Jims are the only two sauce options for me, usually do half/half

Now operating as The Pedalin' Pig.

Reid's in Banner Elk

Stick Boy Bakery in Boone

Speckled Trout in Blowing Rock

And shit, was going to recommend Eat Crow out that way but looks like they're permanently closed
Yes, my Mom was super super bummed when this happened

I've been to The Pedalin' Pig over in Banner Elk and it is fine, but I preferred Woodlands.

I feel like it was a covid casualty? or maybe in '21?
now I'm trying to think about the last time I ate there. I know my in-laws would get cakes and pies there a lot but maybe it's been longer than I remembered?

As others have mentioned, Over Yonder, Gamekeeper and Reid’s for you top three options. We had a great Sunday lunch at Over Yonder a few weeks ago.

Has anyone been to the replacement for Foggy Rock? Is it open?

Any good hole in the wall joints in some of the small surrounding towns of West Jefferson, Todd, Sugar Grove, etc?

Black Jack's in West Jefferson. Great burgers and definitely a hole in the wall joint.
Just about to recommend this. And Pitbull ate there last year! Also there’s a pretty exceptional Cuban place on the backstreet.

Back