• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I'll be on Fox8 tonight talking about #Brazil2014. I'll be wearing the Fuleco hat as well. That's more important than the interview.

I don't think the back 4 has been as shaky as many will say. I just think the diamond created a ton of space in front of them and the back 4 and midfield looked a bit disjointed. Jones was pretty poor.

I'm pretty pleased with that 45 overall

I don't think the back 4 has been as shaky as many will say. I just think the diamond created a ton of space in front of them and the back 4 and midfield looked a bit disjointed. Jones was pretty poor.

I'm pretty pleased with that 45 overall

They got it together in the last 20 or so. I just hope they don't pull a 2010 and hit the reset button every game and start off shaky every time out.
Chandler though was not good. A non factor going forward and got beat long a couple of times. Jumped over the shot that hit the post.

I thought Jones was pretty poor myself. Too many loose passes and giveaways and was out of position many times.

Guzan Brooks Beckerman coming on.
Do not agree with Brooks. I want the guys who are going to play to continue to gel.

2-0. Dempsey. Turkish clusterfuck in the back.
Pretty nice left footed cross from the not left footed LB Chandler.

Brad Davis - still not good enough to play on this level

Has impressively been almost invisible on offense and yet still has provided almost no defensive cover

God Chandler way out if position, Guzan saves his ass, and now Chandler is dinged.

Back