• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

I'm curious as to which English players came to Sterling's defense. I noticed Wilshere getting involved but I wasn't paying enough attention to notice whether the United boys were thinking club or country.

Van Persie was subbed off at halftime due to an injury. Seriousness unknown.

Jack got involved because it was a fight.

If he saw an argument in the upper deck he'd take his shirt off and start climbing the stairs immediately.

It would be fun to watch Sterling girl-run to someone else's defense.

My latest FM14 dynasty PROVES that Timmy Chandler has no business starting in Brazil. Drawn into a group with Belgium, Colombia and Nigeria, we lost 3 in a row. Chandler contributed 2 OGs and a 10th minute red card in the final group game.

My latest FM14 dynasty PROVES that Timmy Chandler has no business starting in Brazil. Drawn into a group with Belgium, Colombia and Nigeria, we lost 3 in a row. Chandler contributed 2 OGs and a 10th minute red card in the final group game.

I'm nearly positive you didn't mean it this way, but I'm really hoping those two own goals came in the same game as the 10th minute red card. That would be special.

Van Persie believed to have a minor groin injury.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is having a scan on his knee tomorrow with the fear that he tore a ligament.

It's a friendly 8 days before the WC. Unneeded and reckless tackle. No doubt Valencia cleans him out next season ASAP.

Van Persie believed to have a minor groin injury.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is having a scan on his knee tomorrow with the fear that he tore a ligament.

STFU! RvP is minorly injured....no way...he's officially listed as day to day with a sprained clitoris.

I'm curious as to which English players came to Sterling's defense. I noticed Wilshere getting involved but I wasn't paying enough attention to notice whether the United boys were thinking club or country.

If you're going by social, it seems the crew is Wilshere, The Dream, Danny and Danny, and Ox.

Kolo Toure gives away a penalty vs El Salvador. dat malaria ain't no joke!

Back